Friday, June 23, 2006
A long Friday
Well it's the last Friday before school starts on Monday. It's yet another long meeting in school. Off to town with Sarah. We hopped on a cab to Hereens. Sarah and I bought the same pouch. It's a coin pouch with additional space to hold the handphone too. Well as we walked on, I could feel myself falling sick. I felt cold. When I reached home, I popped a panadol and headed to bed. Argh...I hate to fall sick especially school is starting soon.
No photos today. Guess we forgot about it.
what about my yesterday? hmmm I went for a haircut. Yes, I cut away the curls which I had for a year. Off to the much awaited mng sales. I heard from ZS that the marina outlet was neat so I went there after haircut. Guess what I'm crazy over dresses this time. Like how ZS descibed it, $108 demage for 2 dresses. No pics though cos the supposingly memory stick slot in the new pc is not functioning so now transfer of photos has to be done through wire which is far too troublesome. Maybe I'll upload them all at one time.
--- There is only one happiness in life,
to love and be loved ---
11:42 pm
__________________________________________